12.06.2010

DEAL WITH COFFEE ONCE MORE

Last friday, it was supposed to be meeting time with friends but ended with something fun.Me, Dinda, Evan and Arki decided to see seminar about coffee in #Obsat (Obrolan Langsat) event.I was so excited, I remembered my first job when I was a barista at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.My friends pushed me to join a game.The game was about making cappucino starting from making espresso, warm the milk until frothy and clean up the coffee machine.I felt really nervous because I forgot how to operate the coffee machine.I feel challenged so I stood up and tried out my old skills.





I think my coffee tasted good.although I did not win, but it was great to be a barista again :)

3 comments:

  1. salam jehan aku follow dan aku suka cardi hijaunya sayangnya jehan enggak foto secara keseluruhan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis:) love your hijab! and coffee is a lifesaver next to redbulls. hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikuuumm… perkenalkan sy dila dari Makassar.sy lagi persiapan buat launching hijabers muslim Makassar (HMM), dan sy butuh shering dariiii….mungkin dari HC bias membantu (sangat berharap)…hehehe ;) bisa gak minta pin bb nya..pliiisss! soalnya sy banyak terinspirasi dr HC tapi masih bingung mau nanya kemana.  thanks before. Wassalam..

    ReplyDelete