12.05.2010

BAZAAR FASHION CONCERTO 2010

I must be honest, for the first time I was able to intend Bazaar Fashion Concerto.Thank you for my best friend, Tania who has given me free ticket though our seats were in the back.Yeayyy...I love you babe!I was so excited to see many talented designers, especially my favorite designer Ari Seputra.As I walked in,the venue was so beautiful with white modern decoration.Many celebrities,models and fashion people were hanging out there,eating,drinking and mingling.
This event was truly amazing. I like the idea of mixing the technology wrapped in the beauty of fashion.Besides Ari Seputra, there are two other designers who truly has captivated my heart.They are Sapto Djokokartiko and Denny Wirawan, oh..I fell in love with this guy!The theme was adopted from military uniforms and He was able to change the valor of the military into a dazzling collection.Dominated by red and green color combined with gold sequins,He created a worthy end of the show.
ARI SEPUTRA





SAPTO DJOKOKARTIKO




DENNY WIRAWAN





I didn't bring my camera, so my friend took my photograph.Thank you Etu!



3 comments:

  1. Aslam kak jenahara, aku tau mbk dri acara2 HC :D salam kenal ya, aku Lia :) suka bgt sama hijab fashionnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah hiasanya burungnya gede banget itu kak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Saludos desde {Idaho|Carolina|Ohio|Colorado|Florida|Los Angeles|California}! Estoy {aburrido hasta las lágrimas|muy aburrido|aburrido} en el trabajo, así que decidí {chequear|explorar} tu {sitio|sitio web|blog} en mi iphone durante el almuerzo. {Disfruté|Me gustó realmente|Amé} el {conocimiento|info|información} que {presentaste|proporcionaste} aquí y no puedo esperar a echar un vistazo cuando llegue a casa. Estoy {conmocionado|sorprendido} de cuán {rápido|veloz} cargó tu blog en mi {móvil|celular|teléfono}. Ni siquiera estoy usando WIFI, solo 3G. ¡{De todos modos|De todas maneras}, {magnífico|estupendo|muy buen|grandioso|buen|impresionante|fantástico|excelente} {sitio|blog}! Psicologos Malaga

    ReplyDelete